We are here to help you JUMP THE GAPS!
Prototyping A to Z - Development and production i one hand
3D Modelling / CAD construction
For any demand you are please write to us with your brief demand / project description.
From your idea on the sketchboard to the final product in your hands we offer you the complete process support. Developing a product is not as difficult as you think it might be but it is of major importance to think the whole process through right from the beginning. Taking into consideration how you are going to produce your product from the beginning on helps you . The production methods used later on very much depend on your production quantity. We can help you from the beginning or at a later project state.
What is the goal:
For those who wish to go mass manufacturing right away our goal is to equip you with a full set of technical specifications and 3D models of your product which enables you to contact any manufacturer around the globe to initiate the production service. It is of uttermost importance to be precise and clear about your product specifications before investing in mass production.
Are you in need of custom metal parts for your builds or prototype? We offer to CNC mill your parts in aluminium.
Serving our customers' print jobs has been our bread and butter since 2007.
Contact us to bring your challenge on. We are here to guide you through your prototyping and find the right production decisions for your specific projects demand.
"I have a 3D model I wish to print"
Now that's the easy way. You already have done all the CAD work upfront or downloaded files from a 3D model repository.
Send them to us to get a free quote. A STL file is preferred but we are not limited to this file format.
To give you the best advice it is of big advantage for us to know the in use situation. A 3D print can be optmized in many ways for the specific application. From material, to layer height and infill. Is it a visually protruding part or a mechanical part that needs to withstand force or abrasion.
Tell us your desired amount as startup cost otherwise have to be carried by the prototype piece alone.
"I have an idea I wish to realize"
What a moment when your plan is all set and you are ready to launch your business idea
We have enjoyed helping our customers product developments on their way from their idea to the complete set of technical specifications for mass manufacturing. "Pack & go for mass manufacturing". Aside of startup prouct development we are trusted cooperation partner with several SME outsourcing their NPD (New Product Development).
Please take the time to write us a mail with a brief description of your development and your phone number. We will contact you ASAP.
"I can draw sketches"
You are awesome! A handdrawing is more than a thousand words and secures that we fully understand you demand. Napkin quality is all we need but please add your measurements to the drawing.
The challenge is that in order to 3D print anything you need a 3D model of your object and depending on the objects complexity these can be quite time intense to generate. With decades of CAD construction experience we know all the tricks to speed up this process but if anyhow possible we would like to spare you for the cost of CAD construction time. You have the following routes to go:
- Search for the 3D model of the broken component on the manufacturers homepage. Use the exact modelnumber in your search to secure you get what you want.
- Send us the broken component and let us measure and 3D model it.
- Take some pictures and send us the largest measurement so we can scale it and do our magic.
Your intelectual property is safe with us
Of course we are willing to sign your NDA (Non Disclosure AgreementI).
Head here if you need a template.
3D Modelling / CAD Construction Service
We love CAD (3D modelling) and have a long track record of constructing both our own projects and our customers. Your idea can be enough to get us going but of course your handdrawing helps us speed up the process in the right direction!
Our lasercutting service helps you to get 2 dimensional sheet drawings cut out in up to 6 mm acrylic sheets or MDF.
To get you sheets cut you can send us your 2 dimensional files. We can work with most vector based files but you can as well send us your drawing in PDF (set your line thickness to 0,1 mm). It might be of advantage to tell us the exact measurements of your desired cut (techincal drawing) so we can make sure that that your files do not have an unit conversion error before cutting.
We can laser cut woods, rubbers, foams, papers and plastics (as long as they do not contain chlorine).
Min thickness – 0,2 mm
Max thickness – 6 mm
As a standard your Acrylic cuts come with protection foil on both sides. This is to protect them from scratches during transport but also from cutting fume deposits that otherwise would settle on the cutting edge. After removing the protective foil you will get the high gloss and guaranteed scratch free surface underneath.
Our recommendation for plastic materials are Acrylic and Delrin.
Cutting wood on a laser burns the wood away. Be prepared for unavoidable dark brown/black burn residues on the sides. You can clean these in manual post processing if desired.
Materials we can laser cut:
- ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
- Acrylic (also known as Plexiglas, Lucite, PMMA)
- Two-tone acrylic – top color different than core material, usually for custom instrumentation panels, signs, and plaques.
- Delrin (POM, acetal)
- Kapton tape (Polyimide)
- Mylar (polyester)
- PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol)
- Nylon – melts badly
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) – melts badly
- Polyethylene (PE) – melts badly
- Polypropylene (PP) – melts somewhat
- Depron foam
- Cloths (leather, suede, felt, hemp, cotton)
- Rubbers (only if they do not contain chlorine)
- Teflon (PTFE, Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Woods (MDF, balsa, birch, poplar, red oak, cherry, holly, etc.)
Materials we cannot laser cut
We do not cut the following materials:
- Any material containing chlorine. (Chlorine is a very toxic gas and we plan our business to last longer than our next laser cut. This is the reason why we cannot accept materials you send us except they come from a dedicated supplier guaranteeing materials specifications.)
- Metals. We cannot lasercut metals. (Please look at our CNC milling service for any aluminium productions)
- Polycarbonate (PC, Lexan) – due to fumes
- PVC (Cintra) – contains chlorine
- Vinyl – contains chlorine
- Glass – we can engrave glass, but we cannot cut it.
- Printed circuit board (FR4 and other material types)
- Carbon fiber
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) - melts badly when laser cut.
You can have other materials shipped to us from suppliers that guarantee the materials are free from chlorine. For new (to us) materials we need a sample on top to adjust the laser cut settings for clean cuts.