SLA DLP Resin - Fun To Do - Nano Clear
Enormous high resolution (up to 2 microns), and clarity. There are numerous applications where a Ultra High resolution clear resin is needed. High Tec applications involving micro fluids, light channelling, micro lighting, microscopic filter applications etc.
Although Nano Clear is especially a product targeting the high end market, also the other end of the printer spectrum can benefit from this high resolution resin. Nonetheless the mechanical and optical limitations of common LCD machines, like the D7 and the Photon, won't bring out the best of this resin, these machines can also benefit from the magnificent properties of Nano Clear.
- Package: 1 kg
- Color: Clear (transparent)
- Odor: Faint odor
- Viscosity: 83 mPa.s at 25°C
- Hardness Shore D: 85
- Density: 1.02 g/cm³
- Shrinkage: <0.2%
- Z-axis resolution (layer height): from 2 to 200 μm
- UV cure: from 225 to 415 nm
- Storage: 10°C< t >40°C, in dark, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Wash up: 40-60% ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol or TEK1960
What does the box contain?
Resin FunToDo Nano Clear (1 kg)
Country of origin: The Nederlands
Resin type: Model